POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Palace of the Soviets update : Re: Palace of the Soviets update Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:28:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Palace of the Soviets update
From: Richard Morton
Date: 21 Feb 2001 07:08:10
Message: <3a93afaa$1@news.povray.org>
This is great. I look forward to seeing the upper storeys.

Have you ever considered doing a model of the Chrysler Building. This is my
favourite skyscraper - I was recently amazed to discover that the Art Deco
parts at the top (the top seven storeys) were built inside the lower part
and then winched up over a period of a couple of hours as a piece of
showmanship. That must have been a real spectacle.