POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer : Re: Door into Summer Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Door into Summer
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 21 Feb 2001 03:35:49
Message: <3a937de5@news.povray.org>
> Well, I'm planning a copse of trees back on the horizon to the left, and
> yeah, I'd like to do a fog effect, but I'm not sure how to do fog on just
> the half of the scene I want it for.

I'm not sure by what you mean by 'half of the scene'.  If you mean the
colourful scene is one half and the grey scene as the other half then I'd
suggest you put the fog on both bparts of the scen becaouse both horizons
seem 'flat' if you get what I mean.

 I could do media, I suppose, but how
> far is enough?

Sorry, I don't know.