POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer : Re: Door into Summer Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Door into Summer
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 21 Feb 2001 01:17:49
Message: <3a935d8d@news.povray.org>
"Geoff Wedig" <wed### [at] darwincwruedu> wrote in message
news:3A9### [at] darwincwruedu...
> > So what do folks think so far?  I'd like to increase the realism if
possible,
> because, somewhat counterintuitively, the more real I can get this, the
less
> real it'll seem.

Mr.Wedig, I think this is fantastic. My humble suggestion to increase the
realism would be to add snow to the top of the stone wall and maybe throw a
little snow onto the tree.

I really like the way the radiosity (I guess...) lights up the right side of
the portal - looks great! I'll really be looking forward to seeing how this
project develops.

Regards,
Dave