POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chipped Marbles. (20K) : Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K)
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 20 Feb 2001 18:24:55
Message: <3a92fcc7@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos:
> I.m starting to feel a bit guilty giving advice left and right, knowing
> how I have trouble myself, just getting the atmosphere right or the
> transparency.

I can't play a musical instrument, but I wont let that stop me from saying
'I like the melody in that song'. I value and appreciate your suggestions as
I do everyone else's - even the axe wielding ones  (Dan)  ;-)

And I am inclined to agree with you, the innner reflections should be more
bubble like rather than covering the entire swirly bit. But I confess, at
the moment I cannot think of how to go about doing this. I'll think on it
and see what I can come up with.

Thanks once again for your thoughts.
--
Duncan Gray