POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chipped Marbles. (20K) : Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K)
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 20 Feb 2001 18:24:43
Message: <3a92fcbb@news.povray.org>
Dan Johnson wrote:
> If only I had a digital camera I could send a picture of what an old
> marble looks like.  Oh wait I lost all my marbles.

Everyone at work is pretty much convinced I have (lost my marbles).

I have set several work colleges on a mission to creep into their kids
bedroom tonight and steal me some used marbles.

I didn't exlpain why I wanted them; that would spoil the fun.

Cheers.
--
Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)