POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fountain (250kbbu) : Re: Fountain (250kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fountain (250kbbu)
From: Rune
Date: 20 Feb 2001 15:21:44
Message: <3a92d1d8@news.povray.org>
"Richard Dault" wrote:
> Inspired by Rune's first glitter image, I decided to try a
> simple image with water particles.  Although he beat me to
> it, here is mine thrown into a simple scene.

Nice!

It looks good in the scene context. Something I haven't had time to do
myself yet...

> I wasn't brave enough to attempt to keep the water particles
> in the fountain.  The water actually goes right into the
> ground.  :)

You can always use CSG to "clip" the water. Maybe that's what you did.

What is the water particles made of? I can't quite see it. Isosurfaces?

Does the simulation change if you change the frame-rate of the animation?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org