POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer : Re: Door into Summer Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Door into Summer
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 20 Feb 2001 10:17:57
Message: <3a928aa5@news.povray.org>
Rick [Kitty5] <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote:

> would it be possable to animate this, eg rotating the camera around the
> doorway, perhaps using some creative bounding

If I had a renderfarm (which I kinda do, but it's work related, and I'd feel
bad) This took 15 hours on a PII 400.  I'm using radiosity so there's some
bleed through of the light (in earlier pics, it gave a nice bluish highlight
to the snow, but I seem to have lost that somewhere).  My thought for the
anim (yeah, I've thought about it) was to have the camera go through the
door and look back.

Geoff