POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chipped Marbles. (20K) : Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K)
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 19 Feb 2001 17:05:05
Message: <3a919891@news.povray.org>
Setepenaset wrote:
> Those are nice. I've been trying to do a few marbles myself lately, but
> you're way ahead of me.

Your too kind - I'll post the source when done so you can see how I built
the twirly bits in the middle (blobs, basically) - the rest of it is pretty
straightforward - superellipsoids for the tiles (what else ?) and sphere's
for the marbles.

Having lots of fun with the normals at the moment.

Cheers

--
Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)