POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chipped Marbles. (20K) : Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K)
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 19 Feb 2001 17:01:40
Message: <3a9197c4@news.povray.org>
Jan Walzer wrote:
> Yes dispersion and photons are features of MP...

Ah, I'll wait for POV 3.5 - got fed up with trying to convert all my Halo's,
so on the whole I prefer to stick to the current official version, and now
try to limit myself to what is finialised (as opposed to the 'warning this
may change' which I ignored to my peril with respect to the halo operation.

> I just noticed, I'm working at 1152x864, so this size would be preferred
> only some pixel more ;-)

No worries - my Compaq only needs it as 800x600, so the 1024x768 was going
to be 'by special request' anyway. It might take a little while but you'll
get it in the end.

Just noticed actually, my desktop needs it at 1152x864 as well.

--
Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)