POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Wild Hose with Collision Detection : Re: Wild Hose with Collision Detection Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wild Hose with Collision Detection
From: Rune
Date: 19 Feb 2001 13:08:47
Message: <3a91612f@news.povray.org>
"Andy Cocker" wrote:
> Thanks Rune.. that is exactly what I had in mind.
> I trust it wasn't too difficult?

Not really. I made a weird bug though that took me a while to figure out.

> I'd like to have control over the amount of energy
> lost on each bounce...

If you mean what I think you mean, then it is already taken care of. You can
set one variable that affects all bounces. You cannot control the energy
loss for the 1st bounce, the 2nd bounce etc.

> they didn't quite bounce as much as I'd have liked.

Well, water drops don't really bounce very much, do they? But anyway, as I
said, you can control it yourself when the system is released.

> Well done (again)!  :-)

Thanks you! :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)