POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clothray cloth simulation patch.. : Re: Clothray cloth simulation patch.. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clothray cloth simulation patch..
From: Thomas Charron
Date: 19 Feb 2001 12:35:34
Message: <3a915966@news.povray.org>
VERY nice.  I'm definatly looking forward to this..  :-)  It would have
assisted in my most-likely-wont-be-finished-in-time entry, where I modeled a
hanging cloak in sPatch for a guy wearing some chainmail..  :-)  Out of
curiousity, will you be releasing a version merged into Megapov?  I remember
reading something about it in p.u.p., but I can't seem to find the thread
anymore in my newsreader.. :-(