POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Wild Hose with Collision Detection : Re: Wild Hose with Collision Detection Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:33:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wild Hose with Collision Detection
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 18 Feb 2001 18:43:33
Message: <3a905e25@news.povray.org>
Thanks Rune.. that is exactly what I had in mind. I trust it wasn't too
difficult?

I'd like to have control over the amount of energy lost on each bounce...
they didn't quite bounce as much as I'd have liked.

Well done (again)!  :-)

--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.