POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien Interface v2 : Re: Alien Interface v2 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien Interface v2
From: Chris S
Date: 18 Feb 2001 15:43:28
Message: <3a9033f0@news.povray.org>
A great improvement over you're last version!  I especially like the
streamlined, more organic look of the displays.  Authentic looking text.  If
you're going for a completely alien feel then I'd suggest getting rid of
anything remotely akin to a "human" display, (ie crosshairs, who knows what
you could replace them with?).

-Chris-