POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Wild Hose : Re: Wild Hose Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wild Hose
From: Rune
Date: 18 Feb 2001 12:31:02
Message: <3a9006d6$1@news.povray.org>
"Andy Cocker" wrote:
> This is wonderful work Rune.

Thanks you! :)

> Q: How much more difficult would it be to make the particles
> interact with the ground plane?

Somewhere between "piece of cake" and "headache". :)

> Maybe just keep bouncing until they expend all their energy.

Don't know. If I implement it, which settings would you like to be able to
control?

> My suggestion would be to not worry about making the particles
> interact with one another, as I don't think it would be
> especially noticeable to the eye at this speed.

I certainly won't make the particles interact with each other!

> I am *really* looking forward to the release of this code.

I'm glad to hear that! :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org