POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Greetings Race Fans! (607 kbbu) : Re: Greetings Race Fans! (607 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greetings Race Fans! (607 kbbu)
From: Spock
Date: 18 Feb 2001 11:55:40
Message: <3a8ffe8c$1@news.povray.org>
More interesting stuff to complement your flocking algorithms...

If I were to change anything it would be the camera angle.  After a few
loops I got tired of seeing the one car that never moved (relative to the
camera).  I would suggest something based on the overall pattern of cars.
Perhaps positioned 1/4 of the way from the front to the back of the pack and
looking at the centre of the pack.  Or something like that.

Just an idea to help show off your excellent algorithm.  Keep 'em coming :-)