POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Wild Hose : Re: Wild Hose Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wild Hose
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 18 Feb 2001 11:30:53
Message: <3a8ff8bd@news.povray.org>
This is wonderful work Rune.

Q: How much more difficult would it be to make the particles interact with
the ground plane? Maybe just keep bouncing until they expend all their
energy. My suggestion would be to not worry about making the particles
interact with one another, as I don't think it would be especially
noticeable to the eye at this speed.

I am *really* looking forward to the release of this code.
--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.