POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Wild Hose : Re: Wild Hose Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wild Hose
From: Rune
Date: 18 Feb 2001 10:42:15
Message: <3a8fed57@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:
> looks very impressive, keep it up !

Thanks!

> personally I wouldn't mind if you flooded with
> several very large anims :))

Well, my own connection is rather poor, so I rarely download the largest
animations in this group. Sometimes I see animations posted with
unnecessarily high quality settings, and I don't want to do that myself. But
maybe just a bit bigger... :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org