POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mucky TV scene WIP ~ 100k : Mucky TV scene WIP ~ 100k Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Mucky TV scene WIP ~ 100k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 17 Feb 2001 10:00:50
Message: <3a8e9222@news.povray.org>
I am determined to make an entry into the IRTC - everytime I try I either
run out of time and scrap it because I don't like it.  My current idea is
close to scrapping but I'd like to enter it anyway cos its a bit of fun, I
was firstly asking if anybody had any suggestions and secondly:

The image below is 'colour-corrected' ie, I took it in photoshop and added
an adjustment layer, increasing both the contrast and brightness, which IMHO
makes it look a lot nicer.  In general (as obviously you can't do this for
IRTC) how can I recreate a similar effect with Moray?

Peter Cracknell (.com)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tvscene3.jpg' (100 KB)