POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : walking on the (green) moon : Re: walking on the (green) moon Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: walking on the (green) moon
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 16 Feb 2001 11:56:15
Message: <3a8d5baf@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote in message <3A8D38AA.20D86547@my-dejanews.com>...
> The right foot needs to come *way up* more than it does now.

thank, I'm not the author of this skeleoton movement
I have downloaded include file and I just want port it to BlobMan

> See for example:
> http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/gregjohn/animation.html#POV16
> http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/gregjohn/animation.html#POV17

btw: you forgot some break line sign before "The same set of ships" sentence
and your site stops IE 4 for some reason, but IE5 works fine

> I'm working on a substantially imporoved model which will be able to rotate
> hip, shrug shoulders, etc. A first peek was at:

yes, I saw this, good work

> My goal is that someone could just model their own figure using CSG, blobs,
> bicubics, etc., according to my parameters and then just use a library of
> walk cycles--much like Poser promises to be someday.

could your parameters be returned without model ?
I mean input: proportion; result: orientation of body parts

ABX