POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Slow mo' : Re: Slow mo' Server Time
16 May 2024 15:08:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slow mo'
From: Litho Man
Date: 16 Feb 2001 03:40:11
Message: <3a8ce76b@news.povray.org>
I've been working with POVray for about three months so far, but haven't
tackled Animation (haven't even finished a 2d worth submitting actually),
but all of a sudden I have a killer concept for an animation.
I'd like to at least rough this thing out by April. I am getting quite
comfortable with the POVray environment, and am rendering the basic scene
elements ok. Any suggestions on where to start for anim?

ChrisH