POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : 0.7 crashing every other time : 0.7 crashing every other time Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  0.7 crashing every other time
From: Bob H
Date: 15 Feb 2001 19:12:27
Message: <3a8c706b@news.povray.org>
All I get is the typical MegaPov.exe error and the program closes.  The odd
thing about it is how the same exact scene file will either render or crash
MegaPov.  No changes to a scene file in-between.  So far I can't tell what
might be the possible cause since it happens in most any file I try to render.
Especially since the file will parse and render okay another time without
modification.

So, I post this message here mainly to find out if this is an isolated case or
if other people are experiencing the same kind of thing.  I do know of one
other person saying it did likewise.

Bob H.
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm