POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just your average sphere on a plane : Re: Just your average sphere on a plane Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just your average sphere on a plane
From: Richard Morton
Date: 15 Feb 2001 10:34:14
Message: <3a8bf6f6@news.povray.org>
Now you are just toying with me, like a cat !

Why can't I see two spheres (or even one) ? All I can see is either a
spheroid with a border, or two spheroids. Or is this the border some sort of
cut-out or a folded card ? Am I trying to read too much into this (could it
be Emperors new clothes on a plane) ?