POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mechanical Arm (32K) : Re: Mechanical Arm (32K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mechanical Arm (32K)
From: Spock
Date: 14 Feb 2001 07:52:26
Message: <3a8a7f8a$1@news.povray.org>
I will keep working on it.  Ideally I would allow the hoses to droop as if
under gravity instead of coiling up (or perhaps a modified coil motion
influenced by gravity).  I plan to use these arms as part of a larger
construction so I think I will keep modelling in an empty environment for
now.  Someday it will have scenery :-)