POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mechanical Arm (32K) : Re: Mechanical Arm (32K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mechanical Arm (32K)
From: Spock
Date: 14 Feb 2001 07:46:34
Message: <3a8a7e2a@news.povray.org>
Thank you.  I am embarrassed to say the textures and lighting are just a
happy accident.  I am still at the modelling stage and haven't really given
them much thought.  All standard chrome/silver textures as shipped with pov,
sometimes with a different pigment thrown in for good luck.  I suspect they
will all have to change when the beast is complete and surrounded by
scenery.