POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What du you think about my masonry? (jpg 51,3 kbbu) : Re: What du you think about my masonry? (jpg 51,3 kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What du you think about my masonry? (jpg 51,3 kbbu)
From: Richard Morton
Date: 12 Feb 2001 04:42:57
Message: <3a87b021$1@news.povray.org>
Very impressive.The texture looks just fine to me. Only questions would be :
1) It looks like a depth of four bricks (on the top) - if so, they wouldn't
be laid in line like that and each brick should be deeper (in proportion to
the length).
2) The tops look too bumpy compared to real bricks, perhaps they just need
an indentation like you get in some bricks.
3) How about a proper bricklaying pattern e.g. Flemish Bond.
4) Mortar looks a bit grey and shiny to me (like chewing gum).