POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fairies? : Re: Fairies? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fairies?
From: Rune
Date: 12 Feb 2001 04:29:24
Message: <3a87acf4@news.povray.org>
"Andy Cocker" wrote:
> Rune, would it be possible for me to see the code that
> produced this, please?

I don't share my messy code as it is now, but if there's any interest I can
make an include file out of this. But right now I'll be away for some days.
I'll be home again Thursday evening. See you!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org