POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien Display Interface : Re: Alien Display Interface Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:29:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien Display Interface
From: October
Date: 12 Feb 2001 01:37:48
Message: <3a8784bc@news.povray.org>
Here are a few good sources of ttf fonts for free (and popup free as well):

http://www.fontpool.com/

and http://www.fontguy.com/

You might look for some of the wingding stuff to get really "alien".  A good
font (especially if it's reverse mirrored) is one called "cropograph" and
you might also look for "hirosh"

BTW, I have tried for quite some time to send you a pic I made based on what
I learned from your excellent planetary atmosphere tutorial!  I'll post
"Pacific Sunset" in binaries.images  :)