POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Question : Re: Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:31:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 11 Feb 2001 08:04:45
Message: <3a868ded@news.povray.org>
> > Is there in existance a plugin that would allow me to export my POV-Ray
> > files into VRML? if so could somone please tell me where to get it?
>
> There are no programs/plugins like this that I am aware of.

it might be possible as a moray plugin, allowing the export of the triangle
based display used for OpenGL previews, however as there is no app other
than povray that can read and do useful things with pov files that may not
be what you were after :)

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key