POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animation questions : Re: Animation questions Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation questions
From: Chris Colefax
Date: 10 Feb 2001 22:42:02
Message: <3a860a0a@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> Check out Chris Colefax's Clockmod.inc file. I am not sure it handles
> keyframing directly but it has a nice set of options worth exploring
> none the less.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

The original Clock Modifier include file (created for and still compatible
with POV-Ray 3.0) doesn't handle keyframing directly.  The Automatic Clock
Modifier macro (that comes with the packages) does, letting you adjust the
camera like this:

   camera {
      angle From (0, 60) To (0.3, 20) To (1, 50) // Zoom in, then out
      }

At my page above you'll also find the Spline Macro File, which lets you
perform automatic animation of the camera (and other objects) along spline
paths.