POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where is my object? : Re: Where is my object? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:32:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is my object?
From: Spock
Date: 8 Feb 2001 21:47:43
Message: <3a835a4f$1@news.povray.org>
This looks like a winner.  I tried your code and it works as expected, so
now all I need to do is retrofit it into my scene.

Thanks for the other pointers.  I think I was getting frustrated and made a
few typos in my sample that I don't normally make in my scene files, but I
will double check just in case.

Thanks again!