POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : 3D Canvas modeller *free* : Re: 3D Canvas modeller *free* Server Time
1 Jul 2024 10:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Canvas modeller *free*
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 8 Feb 2001 11:16:18
Message: <3a82c652@news.povray.org>
Francois Labreque schrieb in Nachricht <3A82A276.713EEA2E@videotron.ca>...

>No, it doesn't!  I must reboot my home PC maybe twice a month, and that
>usually because Netscape crashed and left bits and pieces all over the
>place.
>
>I have found that using vendor-provided drivers was a lot better than
>generic nVidia ones.

Well, some days I've no problems with my Win98, too. On other occasions I
reboot any few minutes. Most of the time it's not Windows (or even M$) fault
in the first hand, if one don't recommend that an OS should catch all faults
of programmers and does not crash if a third party programmer did not know
what he does - or a user like me :-)

No offence intended BTW. I use all the time myself.

Marc-Hendrik