POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wristwatch (188 kb) : Re: Wristwatch (188 kb) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wristwatch (188 kb)
From: Scott Lambert
Date: 7 Feb 2001 20:29:17
Message: <3a81f66d@news.povray.org>
I don't know if anyone is interested, but Babel Fish says that

of glasswork it is,

and doppelfederhaus means double spring house literally, and must refer to
how many springs the
watch has - a main spring and another for the alarm, which apparently has
several settings
between simply  ab (off) and auf (on).