POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Test : Re: Test Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 7 Feb 2001 06:29:34
Message: <3a81319e@news.povray.org>
Didn't want to scare anybody away :-) I just couldn't do anything with the
attachment (me and my computer did not recognise the .rar-filetype), and
with no description at all, I thought it was a mistake or something. And
since there is that much consideration about server space and such, a post
with no description and which subject-line "test", was at least suspicious
to me.

Anyway, I'm no authority figure here too, so I probably should not care
about it.

Sorry, James. Just my fault ...

Marc-Hendrik