POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a romantic evening? : Re: a romantic evening? Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:30:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a romantic evening?
From: Richard Morton
Date: 7 Feb 2001 06:07:55
Message: <3a812c8b@news.povray.org>
Sounds good to me. Perhaps the scene could do with some modifications to
reflect what actually happened (remember that you and I were in the
restaurant as witnesses):
1) Scene should be slightly out of focus and rose-tinted (to get the effect
of wine in the eyes)
2) A slight dent in the table (you recall the force with which she slammed
it down).
3) A tooth on the table near the ring (from the blow of the chin on the
table).

Of course, it is always possible that the image has been doctored to remove
the evidence above !