POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Test : Re: Test Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test
From: Bob H
Date: 7 Feb 2001 05:50:38
Message: <3a81287e@news.povray.org>
I looked at the file and it's a POV script of mostly bicubic patches at about 1
megabyte in size, so good thing it was a compressed file "test"  :-)
I didn't understand the scene but it rendered fast and looked okay from what I
could tell.  No idea why it's a boat and flowers but I'm guessing water could
be added and then it would make more sense.

Hope Marc-Hendrik hasn't scared you away, scene file posts are always welcome
I'm sure although I'm not an authority figure here.  A file containing nothing
with that file size would be something to consider not posting but this isn't
the case here.

No sign of this being a Moray file so I wondered what you used to model it?

Bob H.