POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wristwatch (188 kb) : Re: Wristwatch (188 kb) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wristwatch (188 kb)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 5 Feb 2001 17:51:03
Message: <3a7f2e57$1@news.povray.org>
Welcome!

That belt is very impressive. The watch itself, too. And everything done in
POV itself ... I couldn't do that! But you won't tell me now that this one
is your first serious work with Pov. You just have to have some years of
practice ...

Very nice!

My only criticism (hope it's a constructive one): The date-indicators seems
a bit flat, to me. I remember those watches with a bit more depth. But I
don't know exactly this kind of watch ...

Marc-Hendrik