POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Glow Tutorial? : Glow Tutorial? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Glow Tutorial?
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 5 Feb 2001 07:38:50
Message: <3a7e9ed9@news.povray.org>
There doesn't seem to be anything on glows in the Megapov docs.  Anyone know
where I can find a tutorial?  I've got the options from various examples,
but I don't know what the various parameters do, and experimenting with
types and the like has be less than illuminating (no pun intended, really)

Also, do glows interact with other objects?  When I placed a glow in a hole
in one object, I got glow effects on the outside of the object.  Is that
supposed to happen?

Geoff