POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a whole bunch of roses [273kb] : Re: a whole bunch of roses [273kb] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a whole bunch of roses [273kb]
From: Tom Melly
Date: 5 Feb 2001 06:27:52
Message: <3a7e8e38@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message

> > Some countries - namely the UK - charge per the minute for local phone
> > calls, so for example a Brit might have "unlimited net access" but still
> > end up paying for the time spent online.
>
> lucky for us some companies are finally offering true unlimited access
with
> no phone bill :)

Well, I've had off-peak (weekend and evening) toll-free access for a few
months now. I'm only just learning to let this influence the way I use the
net. I still tend to plan my online access before logging on, so as to limit
my time online.

That aside, small file size is still appreciated. I'll wait five days for a
render, but it doesn't seem to have improved my patience elsewhere.