POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper - Day 01 (30.1 KBU) : Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper - Day 01 (30.1 KBU) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper - Day 01 (30.1 KBU)
From: PatchWerk
Date: 2 Feb 2001 06:51:00
Message: <3a7a9f24@news.povray.org>
I don't know if anyone remembers this show, but it was a major part of my
childhood. Anyways, I found some technical drawings of the Viper, which I
scanned and loaded into Moray as background images, and am modelling around
those. This is my first attempt at doing anything in that manner, and here
is the fruit of my first nine hours. All Image and Bump maps were created
from scratch in Paint Shop Pro 7. Feedback greatly appreciated. I will post
again around the 10th, by which date I may have found time enough to add
wings, cannon, finish the engines, and maybe even try to tackle doing a
pilot.

Please send any comments to

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: