POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Rendering Objects In gray scale : Re: Rendering Objects In gray scale Server Time
3 May 2024 06:35:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Objects In gray scale
From: Pablo Viojo
Date: 1 Feb 2001 14:58:11
Message: <3a79bfd3@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your replies.

I know that just setting the rgb to an x value it's the same that rgb
<x,x,x>
which will make the object we in gray scale.

But my problem is more related to the Object structure and the way
PovRay manages the memory for the different processes.-

If anyone could tell me something about this...

I'm sorry because my english is not best too, but I try to do the best that
can.

Thanks a lot again.-

Pablo Viojo
pvi### [at] adinetcomuy