POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) : Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures)
From: Richard Morton
Date: 1 Feb 2001 04:48:06
Message: <3a7930d6@news.povray.org>
Don't know about Warwick Castle - it's possible that some of the filming may
be there but I do know that the main location for Hogwarts is Gloucester
Cathedral, which has caused some controversy amongst Christians because of
the witchcraft associations (although Gloucester locals including the Dean
and Chapter of the Cathedral don't seem to be so concerned).

For the record "First years are not allowed to use their own modelling
tools"

"Remco de Korte" <rem### [at] onwijscom> wrote in message
> Psychomech wrote:
> >
> > Few Notes about the Harry Potter Movie....
> >
> > 3) It is Being Filmed at Warwick castle (i think i may be wrong on this
one)