POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Creating GIFs with Linux/Unix : Re: Creating GIFs with Linux/Unix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creating GIFs with Linux/Unix
From: OpenMined
Date: 31 Jan 2001 21:06:08
Message: <3a78c490@news.povray.org>
Peter, I checked their site recently and came away with the belief that the
license was a flat $5000 for software vendors, and a different arrangement
for websites which serve software-generated GIFs.   I saw no mechanism by
which they would license anything for a few dollars.

Wish I was wrong about that, but that's the way it seems.

___