POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Win 2000 Prob : Win 2000 Prob Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Win 2000 Prob
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 31 Jan 2001 13:57:38
Message: <3a786022@news.povray.org>
Anybody got any ideas on helping me sort out Moray 3.3 in Windows 2000.  I
actually switched to 2000 after getting the 3.3 upgrade and comment whether
my problem is ver 3.3 specific, but basically if I drag the mouse too much,
the machine locks up.  This occurs mainly during camera and/or object
movements and next to never crashes doing anything else (rendering/parsing
etc).

Since this prob I've downloaded the latest Win 2000 specific GeForce and
Intellimouse drivers to no avail, any ideas?

Peter Cracknell (.com)