POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Sabotage and destruction of the Lincoln : Re: The Sabotage and destruction of the Lincoln Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Sabotage and destruction of the Lincoln
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 31 Jan 2001 11:41:30
Message: <3a78403a$1@news.povray.org>
Ya... the explosion does look a little ouf of place. When will NASA just go
blow something up in space so we can see for real what it looks like.

Antialiasing would be nice too.

But the rocks... those are just insane. You could just make a picture of a
bunch of those floating around in space and it would look great.