POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dices II : Re: Dices II Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dices II
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 30 Jan 2001 03:12:42
Message: <3a76777a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

the dot is made of an intersection with a sphere to get a spherical hole.
Afterwards I placed a small
half hollow white sphere in it to simulate paint. I took a real dice as
template.

But your are right, some of the black "things" in the picture look like
MAX_TRACE problems. Maybe I
should render the picture again with a deeper level.

Rene

P.S: I am still searching for the source code :-( As posted before: long
time ago.

"Bob H."
<per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:%20&body=Relating%20to%20POV-Ray:>