POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PovRay faster : Re: PovRay faster Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay faster
From: Tony[B]
Date: 29 Jan 2001 22:29:49
Message: <3a76352d@news.povray.org>
Hear, hear! I think it's time we POVers got more serious about speed. We
*need* platform-specific versions. Each platform would have a
Platform-Specific (PS) POV-Team, and the main POV-Team would work just like
it does now. When they release the generic version, the PSPOV-Teams get to
work tweaking and improving the regular POV-Ray. I volunteer for the