POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More blobby stuff (20kbu) : More blobby stuff (20kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  More blobby stuff (20kbu)
From: Alan Holding
Date: 29 Jan 2001 20:42:29
Message: <3a761c05@news.povray.org>
Hello, all.

Well, it looks like I'm getting the hang modeling with blobs!

I'm building this one with animation in mind, but it will take a while as
I've never gone into much depth with animated models - lots of
pre-planning - so don't hold your breath.

BTW - Are there any plans to add more primitive types to the list of blob
components?  Spheres and cylinders are great - but what about torus, cone
and box?  (Apologies if this is the wrong group for this question.  Please
re-direct me if so...)

Once again, thanks to Rune for your blob tutorial.  Much appreciated.

See ya,
Alan.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: