POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB) : Re: Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:28:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB)
From: sshelby
Date: 29 Jan 2001 17:18:53
Message: <3a75ec4d@news.povray.org>
Bob,
FYI, the photo on the sphere is an actual (virtual) reflection. it is on a
plane behind the camara, facing the sphere. The closer it is positioned
behind the camara, the more distorted the image. I compromised on the
position to get the least distortion without the reflection appearing too
small.
Steve
Bob H.
<per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:%20&body=Relating%20to%20POV-Ray:>