POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB) : Re: Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB)
From: C J
Date: 29 Jan 2001 10:12:34
Message: <3a758862@news.povray.org>
Steve,
    I would try to increase the number of frames in the animation and slow
it down a bit. Maybe even shrinking the size of the animi. I think the cause
is the large image size and the speed of the animation. You also have large
movements between frames, this makes it very jumpy, not smooth at all. Try
converting the animation to Bink by Rad Game Tools. Bink has given me better
compression and a smoother animation than MPEG.

Rad Game Tools
http://www.radgametools.com/

Regards,
C.J. - POV User