POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Burn in Hell - Final : Re: Burn in Hell - Final Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Burn in Hell - Final
From: Rune
Date: 29 Jan 2001 06:20:24
Message: <3a7551f8@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> Big, round heads don't look very realistic to me...
> it would be more convincing if it were more detailed.

Maybe. But I don't have Poser myself anyway, so, as you say, it would depend
on somebody else donating a posed model to me...

> I'll try to squeeze in some experimenting this week.

I wonder what results you will get...

> I've been doing some experiments animating the bursts, and
> it looks like the eggs from alien, bursting open, and melting
> like wax as they expand. :)

Hmm, interesting...

> Otherwise, very realistic, using something like this:

I've tried to animate it myself too, and as I said, I don't think it's very
realistic. But then, realism is not everything...

Anyway, feel free to post your animations in p.b.a. I'd like to see them.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org